Water/Fire Damage Restoration Technician
Paul Davis Restoration is looking for a Water/Fire Damage Restoration Technician. This position responds to emergency losses after a flood, fire, mold, storm or other emergency. This may involve emergency water extraction and drying services, assistance in emergency fire/smoke services (including deodorization, pack-outs, board-ups and securing structure), and assistance in mold remediation (including demolition and cleaning). This position works closely with other technicians, managers, homeowners and property managers. Attention to detail, company property and personal appearance a must.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Clean criminal history
• General Labor and Restoration Experience is a plus
• Dependable transportation and cell phone
• Able to climb a ladder and lift at least 75 pounds
• Able to work in confined spaces
• Able to work around a variety of chemicals without any adverse reaction or sensitivity
• Follows established safety practices including the proper use of PPE when required.
A typical shift for this position is 7am – 5pm, Monday – Friday. The Water/Fire Technician must be able to participate in the 24/7/365 on-call rotation.
Compensation: $15-$25 per hour. Competitive benefit package. Opportunity for advancement and advanced training and certifications. Full and expansive job description available upon request.
To apply, contact Joe Johnson at 208-888-0850 or email@example.com.