If you recently started a business and don’t quite have all the business fundamentals under your belt or dreamt up a business idea in the midst of the pandemic you’re thinking of launching, then this workshop is for you!
In this complimentary one-hour, virtual workshop using Teams technology, you will learn to:
• Determine if your business idea is viable
• Create a business plan and projections
• Understand how to formalize your business
• Identify key resource partners
• Create a funding plan
• Cost: Complimentary, but you must register to reserve a virtual seat
• Place: Virtual session using Teams technology
• Invite: Emailed the morning of the event
Smart StartUp Workshop
Date and Time
Wednesday Apr 14, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM MDT
This is a virtual workshop.
Complimentary, but you must register to reserve a virtual seat. Once you register online or by phone, you will be sent a link to the virtual meeting.